Our office is where students will request copies of transcripts, request enrollment/degree verification, receive degree checks, apply for graduation, update records such as name change, address change, and request a degree change.

Default Image Hover Image


Order your official transcripts to be delivered electronically or by mail.



Questions? Connect with us or check out this list of common questions