It is required that all students on the Murray State College Campus obtain and carry an Aggie OneCard.
You’ll use your Aggie OneCard often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use it to:
• Receive financial aid disbursements (unless student chooses another financial institution)
• Purchase food through your meal plan
• Check out books from the library
• Attend athletic events
• Optional access to a Herring Bank checking account with Debit Card capabilities
Murray State College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Aggie OneCard. The Aggie OneCard is a multi-functional card which allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
• No monthly service fee
• Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
• Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. www.MSCAggieOneCard.com
Visit the Bookstore to get your Aggie OneCard. Cards will be made at the Tishomingo Campus College Bookstore and the Murray on Main-Ardmore location.
Use your new Aggie OneCard, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs.
For information on how to obtain your Aggie OneCard, visit one of the two ID Card Locations:
MSC Bookstore on the Tishomingo Campus (Campus Center)
Monday – Friday 8:00 a. m. – 4:00 p. m.
Murray on Main in Ardmore (106 East Main)
Monday – Friday 10:00 a. m. – 5:00 p. m.
You can also visit www.MSCAggieOneCard.com
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to one of the two ID Card locations for a new card.