Guidelines for Handling Your Aggie OneCard
Your Aggie OneCard is a multi-functional card. It should be treated with care and steps can be taken to avoid damaging the cards functionality.
Please adhere to the following:
• Do not expose to direct sunlight
• Do not expose to extreme heat or open flame
• Do not expose to chemicals
• Do not machine wash
• Do not crimp, bend or twist card
• Do not re-laminate
• Do not immerse in liquids of any kind
• Do not puncture
• Do not hole-punch
If you damage your ID card, you do so at your own risk. If damaged, you will have to pay the replacement fee to have another ID card produced.