Page Title

Transfer Student Information 


Transfer Students

All transfer students will need to get the following information submitted prior to enrollment:

  • A completed application of admission.
  • An official transcript from EVERY college previously attended.
  • A high school transcript with graduation date.
  • ACT (American College Test) or SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) scores if student is under 21 years of age.
  • ACCUPLACER test scores for students who did not score 19 or higher in the ACT sub-score areas or who did not participate in the ACT or SAT. ACCUPLACER is a standardized assessment administered by the MSC Testing Centers.   
  • To find out if certain classes will transfer to Murray State just click the link below to the state regents transfer equivalency page. 

          State Regents Transfer Equivalency Base
          University of Oklahoma Transfer Equivalency Base

          Oklahoma State University Transfer Equivalency Base

          University of Tulsa  Transfer Equivalency Base

Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement.