OFFICE OF INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS
Institutional Effectiveness is responsible for UDS, IPEDS, HLC Accreditation, Institutional Research, Taskstream System Administration, External and Internal Data Requests, Faculty Research Requests and the IRB.
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness is pleased to provide data to internal constituents for assessment, accreditation, program, and other institutional efforts. To submit an ad-hoc data request, please use the MSC Help system. IT will direct your IR help request to an IR staff member. Also if you need MSC help with Taskstream, PX Web Query, or Zogotech, you can submit a request at this same location.
Click Here to Submit an IR Request
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness provides accurate and timely information and analysis to support the decision-making, planning, and policy formation processes of the institution.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness will exceed expectations for excellence in serving the evolving needs of the institution, and will be known for its integrity, cooperation and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Integrity – providing services characterized by personal and professional integrity
- Quality –providing accurate and timely information and analysis
- Collaboration – building effective working relations, being cooperative and helpful
- Confidentiality – ensuring proper treatment of personal information
- Transparency – maintaining a spirit of openness and accountability
Becky Henthorn, Vice President of Academic Affairs and Institutional Effectiveness 580-387-7181 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marilyn Schwarz, Executive Director of Enrollment Services 580-387-7231 email@example.com