Student Testing Center Information
- Please make your testing center appointment in advance to ensure appropriate staffing. Appointments can be made by; phone, e-mail, in-person, or by completing the online student appointment form.
- Be prepared to show a valid MSC ID or other government-issued photo ID prior to each testing session.
- Be prepared to provide course information (instructor name, course name, exam number, etc.)
- Bring all materials necessary for your testing session (pencil, calculator, Scantron, etc.)
- All electronic devices will need to be checked in with the Testing Center Coordinator prior to testing.
- All tests will be closed book and closed notes, unless otherwise specified on the instructor request form.
Test Taking Tips
- Make sure you are well rested! Getting enough sleep maximizes your memory recall.
- Eat something prior to testing. Good choices are; apples, almonds, granola bars.
- Allow yourself enough time when scheduling your testing center appointment.
- Schedule your test early to allow for any unexpected schedule changes that may arise.
- Be prepared!
- Relax and stay calm. Take a deep breath and have confidence in yourself!
Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement.