Page TitleSTUDENT SUCCESS CENTER - LIBRARY SCIENCES
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
ContentAcademic Coaching (In Development)
Career Services (In Development)
The Student Success Center aims to serve all students in the pursuit of their academic and lifelong goals.
To achieve this, the Student Success Center looks to:
Our staff works to empower students to take an active role in their learning experience by fostering the development of critical thinking, active learning, and increased self-awareness through collaborative partnerships with Student Success Center Tutors, Academic Success Coaches, and Career Center Services.
- Increase students’ knowledge of academic success skills, behaviors, and habits
- Assist students in becoming more independent, self-confident, and efficient learners
- Support student achievement by providing opportunities for critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and self-reflection
- Provide opportunities for positive peer support including academic and social integration
- Increase access to and facilitate use of success resources
- Engage in data tracking, full cycle assessment, strategic planning, and reporting
- Incorporate relevant research and implement best practices into programming and activities
- Collaborate with students, faculty, and staff to meet the college’s academic success, retention, and graduation goals and objectives
Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community Enhancement.